I am an Assistant Professor in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at Rutgers University.
I received NSF CAREER Award in Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS). Project starting in 2015.
I received my Ph.D. in Computer Science at UIUC in 2011, and B.Sc. in Computer Engineering from Sharif University of Technology in 2006.
My research interests are in cyber security and experimental cyber-physical systems
(currently funded by active projects from NSF, DOEnergy, DOEducation, ONR, DHS, ARPA-E, GrammaTech, Fortinet, Google, and WindRiver). Currently my group is looking at:
- Systems Security and Privacy
- Cyber-Physical Systems and Formal Verification
- Intrusion Detection and Response Capabilities
- Embedded and Operating Systems Security
- Reverse Engineering and Malware Analysis
- Trustworthy Power-Grid Critical Infrastructures
I am looking for self-motivated students with strong systems background.
Non-professional activities: I train for triathlons; have completed Escape-to-Miami, and ITU San Diego; upcoming competition: HITS Triathlon December 2015.